Stealth Ventilation In-line Fan 120V 4″ 189CFM
Stealth in-line blower fans can be used to ventilate any grow system (soil-based, aeroponic or hydroponic), at any scale and for both open loop and closed loop. It is always recommended, during installation, to consider all circulation components when establishing your overall CFM metric for compatibility.
To keep your plants happy, grow room air should be replaced ideally once per minute. Compared to other models on the market at the same inlet size, each Stealth in-line fan is engineered with a hyper-efficient CFM rating. This feature was made to accommodate ventilation configurations with a high CFM carbon filter as well as potential lengthy ducting and sharp duct corners, all of which will impact airflow speed. Stealth in-line fans should be installed as elevated as possible and placed directly inside your grow space to optimize airflow and to sustain their CFM capacity.
- Durable Ceramic-Coated Bearings
- Components made from industrial-grade steel for easy maintenance
- Heavy-duty molded impeller
- Thermally Protected AC Motor
- Speed controllable (requires SpeedMaster Fan Speed Controller – code 9390)
- All Stealth Ventilation in-line fans are independently tested and ETL certified
- Metal housing, mounting brackets and 8ft 120V cord included